Choose The Right Land Capability Assessment Specialist
We offer detailed Land Capability Assessments (LCA) which includes soil testing, site assessment and system design for onsite wastewater disposal. These are required by local government and water authorities before any Septic Disposal Systems are built. We will provide advice on the best system to suit you and your property, backed up by years of experience with the soils in the local area.
It is important to make sure we conduct a thorough assessment to determine the right solution for your property.
- If your LCA is rejected by certain shire or water bodies, they will demand an entirely new LCA be submitted, which may incur further costs.
- You want to make sure there are no holdups in your development project so that you can get it finished on time.
- If you manage to get a dodgy LCA past the regulators, you could end up with the wrong sewerage solution that you will smell for years to come.
What Makes Us Different From The Rest?
- All testing and reports comply with relevant Australian Standards
- Fully Insured Service – Both Professional Indemnity and Public Liability
- We use machinery for our soil testing not just a shovel. So we get an accurate assessment to a depth that matters for your sewerage solution.
- Being at the top of sensitive water catchment areas, Mansfield Shire currently has the strictest regulations in Victoria with regards to sewerage systems, however we have maintained a 100% success rate with our LCA submissions.
- Our Land Capability Assessments and our Soil Assessments are more thorough than most, averaging around 16-18 pages. This attention to detail is exactly what the regulatory bodies need to see.